12 ene 2011

Valkyria II and more...

This blog entry today I am going to do in English because I feel like it. These days I've had several problems with my parents butespecially my mother. she would not stop talking about the futureand what I do and study and my friends do not know for blablabla ...Well it all started because I wanted to go on easter holidays or something like that to be with my sweety but for me they I said I would let her go with friends and my mother started to tell me who does not know my friends and weird stuff ... well those rare things in life that prevent you from doing what you want and leave you halfdepress.

Leaving that aside, yesterday I unlock the extras of the game of Valkyria Chronicles II hohoho --- for those who have the game and knows how to do or what are the secret passwords I'll tell you. First you must go to the title screen and there will be a site that is written extras.There you will get a sign to put the password and you have to put the first so that you unlock characters from previous series and password Valkyria two is to unlock a sticker for the tank Sega logo. I already have put the tank XD
Passwords are these :
Pass 1 - CR6BG1A9LYQKB6WJ
Pass 2 - 6RK45S59F7U2JLTD

Se acabo el escribir en ingles que me es muy difícil!! Bueno me apetecía hacerla en ingles así la gente que quiera saber esas contras lo entenderá mejor y como lo a de hacer aunque lo más seguro es que hayan unas gigantescas faltas de ortografía o léxico así que perdonarme ingleses pero no lo pienso retocar XD
Byee byee~~!

P.D: Hoy he ido al medico y me han mandado al hospital...ahora es cuestión de decirle el susto a mi madre para que se enfade más.

No hay comentarios: